• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cashs_mom View Post
    It'll be good to see you, Jeff!
    And you also Patrice

Comment

Chris, add Maria & I to your list.

Comment

Ok, time for everyone with a maybe to clean up those RSVP's. Let's get some more cars on this run. By my count we're up to 24 rides. I'm hoping we can hit 30.

chris

Comment

OK everyone. We've got nearly 40 cars before I start counting the maybes....

All you Maybe's, I need you to firm up your RSVP by Wed. I need to get a count to the restaurant.

chris

Comment

I still haven't sorted my car out, so we won't be attending.

Comment

It doesn't look like we're going to make it

Comment

Sounds like a fun trip, sorry we can't make it, Uncle Sugar has me working that weekend.

Comment

So far we have 38 Cars RSVP'd to attend the June 10th Cruise.....WoW!!!!! :willy_nilly:

What the heck..... let's make it 50!

Comment

As long as the weather holds and it is not raining Tweety will be coming out of the garage. Please don't let it rain, I really need some driving time.

Comment

Chris:
                      I just updated to YES! on the evite site.
                      My daughter and new son-in-law are packing their stuff up in CS this weekend so this will be ideal - I hope you won't mind them joining us?

Frank and Mariam

Comment

It will be Good to see you again frank. Congrats to your daughter!

chris

Comment

Chris:

Apparently there are two Koppe Bridge grills...Are we going to the one on Wellborn or on Harvey (East of 6)?
                          My daughter was asking....

Thanks!
                          Frank

PS: NEVER MIND.....I read the evite again and it says it's the one on Harvey.
                          Last edited by francisdu; 06-09-2012, 03:48 PM. Reason: UPDATE

Comment

Frank, you got it right. The one on Harvey which is hwy 30. The other location has a shell parking lot so it's a no go for us......

Directions are in the attachment on the first page of this thread. I will have copies with me at the drivers meeting tomorrow too.

chris

Comment

Fantastic ride today Chris!
                              Just got home from the kids' moving...I would have preferred riding some more but....

We did have a nice ride back at sunset. Not much traffic.

Thanks for all the planning and good to see old faces from COCH on this one.

Frank

Comment

Chris,
                                Thanks for one heck of a good ride. I will be thinking about it for this whole next year and I will be looking forward to the next June cruise. Thanks to all that came along and I hope you all had as good a time as I have today

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X